Monday 18 May 2015

Tim Jackson - ‘Prosperity without Growth : Economics for a finite planet'


The extraordinary ramping up of global economic activity has no historical precedent. It’s totally at odds with our scientific knowledge of the finite resource base and the fragile ecology on which we depend for survival.

This weeks Green Thought comes from the British ecological economist Tim Jackson’s 2009 book ‘Prosperity without Growth : Economics for a finite planet.
 
 
http://www.ted.com/talks/tim_jackson_s_economic_reality_check?language=en#

2 comments:

  1. I've been browsing on-line more than three hours lately, but I never found any fascinating article like
    yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content
    as you did, tthe internet will probably be much more helpful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good info. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have saved as a favorite for later!

    ReplyDelete