Monday 8 October 2012

Mick Farr - ‘Kick out the Gyms’

"……close all the gyms in the world – so that there would be no idiots driving to go to them (think about it) so that all their energy consuming equipment, heating, and environmental control, would be switched off for ever.
As an alternative, people can go out shovel and hard brush in hand in droves, to clean and sweep away the litter, clean away the junk infested roads land and streets, weed the gutters, by hand, have speed competitions on these activities, and that speed gutter cleaning would be introduced as an Olympic sport immediately."
 
 
This weeks Green Thought comes from ‘Kick out the Gyms’ an e-mail sent in October 2012 by Mick Farr of Yeovil – commenting on the poor quality of last weeks Green Thought.

1 comment:

  1. I actually liked last weeks post...I must confess a rhetorical attack on Gym's strikes me as a poor post, but I am biased I am trying to keep fit. i.e use gym.
    Though I have often wondered how much energy a gym could produce by linking the bikes and running machines to a dynamo.

    ReplyDelete